- 2016-03-24 Registration for the SecureZürich 2016 event on May 19 is open!See Events
- 2015-12-17 Registration for the next Chapter event on January 21 is open!See Events
- 2015-05-28 Registration for the next Chapter event on June 22 is open! See Events
- 2014-10-30 (ISC)² invites participation in its 2015 Global Information Security Workforce Study! (in German language)
- 2014-10-29 (ISC)² Board elections are starting November 16! See (ISC)² election pages.
- 2014-10-27 Registration for the next Chapter event on November 13 is open! See Events.
- 2014-10-21 Registration for a BCS event on October 22 is open! See Events.
- 2014-10-16 Update on (ISC)² EMEA Congress was withdrawn.
- 2014-10-15 Video from (ISC)² Panel Debate “Wer bin ich und wenn ja wie viele?” at it-sa 2014 has now been published! (German language)
- 2014-10-06 Registration for the next Chapter event on October 30 is open! See Events.
- 2014-09-22 An article on SecureFribourg 2014 was just published: Secure Fribourg 2014: Wege zu einer sicheren IT-Welt
- 2014-09-11 SecureFribourg 2014 closes with 80 delegates!
- 2014-07-03 Register now for the (ISC)² EMEA Congress! See Events.
- 2014-06-24 SecureFribourg 2014 announced! See Events.
- 2014-06-24 SecureZurich 2014 closes with 170 delegates!
- 2014-06-12 Registration for the next Chapter event on July 10 is open! See Events.
- 2014-05-07 Registration for SecureZurich on June 24 is open! See Events.
- 2014-04-22 Registration for our next Chapter event on May 15 is open! See Events.
- 2014-03-20 The General Assembly has elected a new Board. We would like to thank our outgoing Board members and wish the new Board members success in their role See Board.
- 2013-02-06 The Tribune de Genève publishes an article on Safe and Secure Online: “Des pros sensibilisent les enfants aux risques du web“. See Safe and Secure Online.
- 2013-02-05 On the occasion of Safer Internet Day 2013, the (ISC)² Foundation announces the availability of the Safe and Secure Online program in Switzerland.This means schools in Switzerland have a new, free resource to call upon in the effort to ensure the students, teachers and parents are informed of how to take advantage of the Internet securely. (Pressemitteilung in German language, Press Release in English language) See Safe and Secure Online.
This entry was posted in activity
. Bookmark the permalink