Dear Friends, dear professionals,
on May 28th, 2020 we had our General Assembly, due to COVID-19 actual situation we met together trough a “Virtual” event on our WebEx platform.
The assembly voted for the new board, elected president for the year 2020 is Enrico Fontan, Head of IT Operation by Repower AG.
New board is composed as follows:
- Enrico Fontan, President
- Camillo Lucini, Vice President
- Erich Vogt, Treasurer
- Rodney Fortune, Secretary
- John Alexakis, Membership Chair
- Olufemi Oyewumi, Vendor Alliance & Partnerships Manager
- Jeff Hunter MSc, Marketing Support
As last year Sandro Cadosch is confirmed for the ISC2 Chapter auditor role.
We are more than happy to serve the IT Security community in Switzerland and for this year we are planning to improve and foster the collaboration between our members. We are pleased to inform you that we are organizing three working groups:
- Job Board: this initiative has been announced during the GA from our Vice President Camillo Lucini, main aim is to revamp the existing Job Board to allow recruiters and members to share Job opportunities.
- Safe and Secure online: The objective is to inform children, teenagers and adults about the risks associated with the use of IT resources.
- Chapter Marketing: we need collaboration to be able to be active on the following channels, Twitter, LinkedIN, Website
We are also planning to have regular online Events, we are now planning the agenda for this year. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, speaking opportunities, or new ideas!
We look forward to seeing you all at the next conference or (ISC)2 event.
The Board of (ISC)2 Chapter Switzerland
Enrico, Camillo, Erich, Rodney, John, Olufemi and Jeff