Summary: Following on the success of the SecureZurich 2016 and Secure Summit DACH 2017, CSC 2018 is an event now entirely organised by (ISC)2 Chapter Switzerland members, but not only for them. It brings together information security professionals from different backgrounds and anyone interested in cyber security, from Switzerland and nearby regions for a whole day. This year it will include many current hot topics, like:
- Cyber Risk Management for Banks
- Cloud Security
- EU GDPR
- Blockchain Security
- Quantum Security
- IoT/Mobile Security
- Business Risk Intelligence
- Security for Small Healthcare Facilities
It is an excellent opportunity to meet like-minded professionals, collect 8 CPEs for (ISC)2 certifications but most importantly gain new knowledge and enjoy the insightful speeches.
Date/Time: 09:00-18:00, Friday 28th September 2018
Location: Auditorium, Foundation Technopark Zurich
Technoparkstrasse 1, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
For any questions including traveling/accommodation or if you interested to deliver a presentation or sponsor the event, you are encouraged to contact the (ISC)2 Chapter Switzerland Board through email@example.com
Keynote speech on Cyber Risk Management by Alain Beuchat, CISO UBS
The list of speakers is finalised. If you have something interesting to present you are welcome to express your interest for one of our next events. All presentations have educational value for the participants and relate to information security. The language of the events is English.
The complete agenda is available in PDF here .
- 20CHF for existing Chapter Members
- 60CHF for joining the event and becoming Chapter Member (recommended)
- 70CHF for (ISC)2 Members (non Chapter Members)
- 80CHF for everyone else
Anyone can join the Chapter -You do not need to be an (ISC)² member to join.
Registrations are open here !
Refund policy: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org until 15th of Sept if for any reason you won’t be able to join to receive a full refund of your ticket
– Securosys is a technology company dedicated to securing data and communications. The company develops, produces, and distributes hardware, software and services that protect and verify data and their transmission. The products are developed, programed, and built in Switzerland and with vetted partners in Europe. Securosys puts great importance to secure the entire supply chain.
– Flashpoint Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower business units and functions across organizations with a decision advantage over threats and adversaries. The company’s sophisticated technology and human-powered analysis enable enterprises and public sector organizations globally to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, enhance physical security, and address vendor risk.
For sponsorship details please contact email@example.com